Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vortex of Nothing




Oct 10, 2009
11:55pm


There is an empty hole within me.


It is all too familiar.

It is dark and cold. There is no light to call upon for comfort. There are no reasons to tingle with delight.
It, in itself, is a world of its own.

I, unlike many others, understand it's existence.
Yet, I am powerless against it.

There are days when this hole releases sadness within my veins like an eradicating poison. It fills my being with the agony of truth, sheer agony, and insanity. It exhumes my hate toward my emptiness into frustration of an inhuman kind.
There are other days when it seems to absorb the life out of myself.

Those are the days when everything goes numb.
.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ஜღ Silent Lullaby of a Lonely Butterfly ღஜ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop us a line.